Choosing Bariatric & Weight Loss Surgery
- Attend an informational seminar
- Schedule an initial consult with one fo our physicians
- Meet with patient advocate insurance team to determine your health plan benefits or finance options
- Discuss specific surgery requirements with our weight loss surgery team
Join us for an educational weight loss seminar to speak to our surgeons and team of experts about weight loss surgery. The seminar focuses on providing you with the knowledge you will need to make an informed decision about weight loss surgery. You’ll learn about your surgical options, possible risks and life style changes needed to begin living a healthier and happier life.
Call today (337) 289-8484 option 1 to reserve a spot or register online by clicking one of the dates below.
If you need wheelchair assistance, please call (337) 289-7761 10 minutes prior to your arrival.
Seminars are held monthly. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. to begin registration. Seminar presentation begins at 6:00 p.m.
The decision to have weight loss surgery is never easy, but is often a turning point of our patients. Medical evidence tells us that a very high percentage of patients who have surgery find their energy levels increase and many of their co-morbid conditions, like diabetes and high cholesterol disappear.
Because the benefits of surgery often outweigh the risks, we want to help every patient find a financial solution that works for them. Below you will find information on financial options for out of pocket costs.
Prosper Healthcare Lending is the premier financing company in the healthcare industry. With over $3 billion borrowed and over 250,000 people empowered, this is a name and a program you can trust. Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast and easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
MedLoanFinance.com is another option for financial assistance.
Download our Financial Brochure for more information about the four financial options.
- Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery Accreditation & Quality Improvement Program
- Surgeons Website
- Lap-Band System
- Obesity Action Coalition
- American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- The Obesity Society
- Medline Plus
- Obesity Help
- Bariatric Advantage
- Celebrate Bariatric Supplements
- Louisiana Obesity Commission