Keri Copponex, M.D.
Lafayette , LA 70506
About Dr. Copponex
Dr. Copponex has training and experience in chronic pain of the neck, back and joints, as well as migraines and cancer–related pain. When she isn’t working, Dr. Copponex enjoys spending time with her husband and children, attending LSU football games, traveling and spending time outdoors.
- Fellowship in Pain Management, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, (Winston Salem, NC)
- Residency in Anesthesiology, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, (New Orleans, LA)
- Internal Medicine, Louisiana State University, (New Orleans, LA)
- Doctorate of Medicine, University School of Medicine, (New Orleans, LA)
- Physician, SHIPS Medical, LLC (Lafayette, LA)
- Physician, Louisiana Specialty Institute Physician (New Iberia, LA)
- Physician, Pain Treatment Centers Physician (Ocala, FL)
- Physician, Carolinas Pain Institute (Winston Salem, NC)