Why Choose Lafayette General Health?
Lafayette General Health takes to heart our mission: To Restore, Maintain and Improve Health. And, we couldn't do that without the best health care staff in Louisiana.
We invest in our medical staff and help them achieve their professional goals.
When you join the team at LGH, you gain more than just a career. Whether you want to be a part of a teaching hospital, the largest acute care facility in the region or a rural community facility, we will make sure you’re right where you are meant to be!
- Region's premier teaching hospital
- Named on of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Hospital employed position with guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Cutting edge technology (AHA Most Wired Hospital award winner)
- Existing four-member neurology group includes interventional neurology, accredited sleep lab with boarded sleep physicians.
- Neuro-radiologists staffed at Lafayette General Medical Center
To learn more about physician opportunities, contact Vice President Carolyn Huval at (337) 289-8976.
A premier destination for family or individual residence.
- Excellent private and public schools
- Nationally renowned public university
- Forbes ranked top city for job growth and opportunities
- Vibrant community and downtown area: enjoy festivals, live Jazz, Blues and Zydeco, sports entertainment and incredible dining