You Are Making a Difference – Because You Care
Our employees and volunteers are the people who are in the best position to understand the benefits we offer our community as well as our needs as an organization.
In order to successfully raise funds from the community, we need to demonstrate the commitment of our family: employees, volunteers, physicians and board members.
The Physician and Employee Giving Campaign Committee raises money to support; the Foundation Fund, Employee We Care Assistance Fund, The Scholarship Fund and the Clinical Fund. You can also give to the hospital, department or service most meaningful to you,
About The Foundation Fund
Assist with facility expansion & renovation projects, patient care initiatives and other areas of greatest need.
About the Employee We Care Assistance Fund
Provides assistance to LGH employees facing financial hardship due to traumatic life events such as natural disasters, illness or injury, death, military deployment and catastrophic events. Lafayette General Health employees are eligible to apply to this fund, which is supported entirely by donations. The request form is available on the INTRANET and can be submitted to your department manager.
About the Scholarship Fund
For employees and their families who are seeking to better themselves through educational attainment.
About the Innovation Clinical Fund
Funds innovative equipment and technology for the health system.
The Lafayette General Physician & Employee Committee will review all requests.
There are many ways to give including payroll deduction, cash, check, and credit card. Donations are tax-deductible, and all sizes of gifts are appreciated.
Recognition & Benefits
- Wear your employee giving badge clip proudly for a chance to win prizes
- Recognition on a Wall of Blessings at your hospital entity
- Special thank you from David Callecod, President
- Receive the annual newsletter with name recognition
- Be included in various prize giveaways and celebrations throughout the year
How to Give
- Employee’s sign up for Payroll Deduction on the Lafayette General Health IntraNET
- Make a one-time or monthly gift using your credit card or debit card.
- Mail a check or Stop by the Foundation Office located at 920 West Pinhook, Lafayette, LA 70503