Mihail Borissov, M.D.
Schumacher Clinical Partners – Hospitalist
Lafayette General Medical Center
1214 Coolidge Street
Dr. Borissov currently serves as Chairman of the Pharmacy & Therapeutic Committee. He has a passion for the people of South Louisiana, and that is evident through his patient care. An active athlete and skilled musician, he has a true appreciation for the culture in Acadiana.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Lafayette General Medical Center, LSU Health Science Center Training Program (Lafayette, LA)
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Ochsner Medical Center (Kenner, LA)
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Touro Infirmary (New Orleans, LA)
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Sint Eustatius School of Medicine (Netherlands)
- Bachelor of Biology, cum laude, Barry University (Miami Shores, FL)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Gamma Sigma Epsilon National Honor Society
- Tri Beta National Honor Society