Mani Nagendran, M.D.
Schumacher Clinical Partners – Director of Hospitalist Medicine
Lafayette General Medical Center
1214 Coolidge Street
Dr. Mani currently serves as Medical Director of Lafayette General’s Hospitalist Department. He completed his residency at University Medical Center in 2008, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. Following his residency, Dr. Mani joined Dauterive Hospital in New Iberia, where he served as Hospitalist Medical Director for eight years. His dedication is apparent through the high quality of care he provides his patients.
- Currently serving as Schumacher Clinical Partners, CSMO - Client Service Medical Officer for LGH Hospital Medicine
- Schumacher Clinical Partners Hospitalist Medical Director/AMO for Lafayette General Medical Center, Previous Medical Director for Dauterive Hospital (New Iberia, LA) and Thibodeaux Regional Medical Center (Thibodeaux, LA)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University (India)
- Madras Medical College (India)
- Residency, University Medical Center now University Hospital & Clinics (Lafayette, LA)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Society of Hospital Medicine