Christopher C. Landry, M.D.
Schumacher Clinical Partners – Hospitalist
Lafayette General Medical Center
1214 Coolidge Street
Dr. Landry is located in LGMC along with the other Hospitalists. He treats patients with acute and chronic illnesses with close attention during their hospital stay. Dr. Landry brings an energetic personality with a depth of knowledge experience and education.
- Residency, Categorical Internal Medicine, University Hospital & Clinics (Lafayette, LA)
- Residency, Categorical Internal Medicine, J. Willis Hurst Internal Medicine Program, Emory University School of Medicine (Atlanta, GA)
- Doctor of Allopathic Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine (Shreveport, LA)
- Bachelor of Science in biological sciences, Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Psychology, Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA)
- American College of Physicians, Georgia Chapter
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Louisiana Chapter
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society Inductee
- Top 5% of Graduating Medical School Class