Amanda Logue, M.D.
Schumacher Clinical Partners – Hospitalist
Lafayette General Medical Center
1214 Coolidge Street
A native of Lafayette, La., Dr. Logue joined the Lafayette General Hospitalist Department in 2009, where she served as Medical Director until recently assuming the position as the Lafayette General Health Chief Medical Informatics Officer.
- Hospitalist Medical Director, Lafayette General Medical Center (Lafayette, LA)
- Chief Resident, University of Tennessee (Memphis, TN)
- Residency, University of Tennessee (Memphis, TN)
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Science Center (Shreveport, LA)
- American Board of Internal Medicine