Paul C. Buzhardt, M.D.
Lafayette General Orthopaedic Center
4212 W. Congress St., Ste. 3100
Lafayette, LA 70506
Monday -Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - Noon
A native of Zachary, Dr. Buzhardt is a welcome addition to the total joint replacement team at Lafayette General Orthopaedic Center, having completed his training with a focus on complex joint reconstruction and robotic surgery.
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction Surgery, Louisville Adult Reconstruction (Louisville, KY)
- Resident, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (New Orleans, LA)
- Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA)
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Medical Honor Society