Paul C. Buzhardt, M.D.
Acadiana Orthopaedic Center at Lafayette General
1448 S. College Road
Lafayette, LA 70503
Monday -Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - Noon
A native of Zachary, Dr. Buzhardt is a welcome addition to the total joint replacement team at Acadiana Orthopaedic Center at Lafayette General, having completed his training with a focus on complex joint reconstruction and robotic surgery.
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction Surgery, Louisville Adult Reconstruction (Louisville, KY)
- Resident, Orthopedic Surgery, University of Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (New Orleans, LA)
- Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA)
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Alpha Epsilon Delta Medical Honor Society