Otis R. Drew, M.D.
Acadiana Orthopedic Center at Lafayette General
Board-Certified, Orthopedic Surgeon
|4212 W. Congress St., Ste. 1600
Lafayette, LA 70506
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon.
|1113 E. Northern St.
Crowley, LA 70526
Dr. Drew is dedicated to providing knowledgeable, experienced, and compassionate orthopedic and sports medicine care. He is one of the team physicians for the Ragin Cajuns. He has a focus in rotator cuff surgery, ACL surgery, and partial joint replacement surgery. His professional expertise can get you back into the game or back to a better quality of life.
- Regional Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Regional Medical Center of Acadiana (Lafayette, LA)
- Fellowship performed at Plano & Associated Orthopedics and Sports Medicine (Dallas, TX)
- Residency completed at Tulane University Health Sciences Center (New Orleans, LA)
- Internship in General Surgery at Tulane University (New Orleans, LA)
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA)
- Bachelor of Science in biology, University of Louisiana-Monroe (Monroe, LA)
- Board Certified - American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Louisiana Orthopedic Association