Joseph Lupo, M.D.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Center of Acadiana at Lafayette General
Board Certified - Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
900 East St. Mary Street, Suite 104
Lafayette, LA 70503
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - Noon
Dr. Joseph P. Lupo is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He provides years of training with the country’s top plastic surgeons and brings a commitment to help change the lives of his patients – regardless of the procedure. For him, it’s about taking the time to listen, then working together to form the best plan of action.
Dr. Lupo is helping patients with a vast range of procedures, including:
- Aesthetics for Face, Breast and Body
- Breast Reconstruction, including DIEP Flap
- Full Body Reconstruction
- Advanced Microsurgical Techniques
- Internship, Dartmouth- Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon, NH)
- General Surgery Residency, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon, NH)
- Plastic Surgery Fellowship, Tulane Medical Center (New Orleans, LA)
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Science, Florida Atlantic University (Boca Raton, FL)
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Miami School of Medicine (Miami, FL)
- Board Certified - American Board of Surgery
- Board Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery