Brian Etier, M.D.
Lafayette General Orthopaedic Center
4212 W. Congress St., Ste. 3100
Lafayette, LA 70506
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon.
Dr. Etier joins Lafayette General Orthopaedic Center as a distinguished orthopedic surgeon. Having studied and trained in the U.S. and in France, he has served as an associate team physician, mentor and instructor, demonstrating his dedication to helping others.
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA)
- Rotating Externship, Hôpital de l’Archet (Nice, France)
- Resident, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Science Center (Shreveport, LA)
- Bachelor of Science in biological engineering, Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA)
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society