Brian Etier, M.D.
Acadiana Orthopedic Center at Lafayette General
1448 S. College Road
Lafayette, LA 70503
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon.
Dr. Etier joins Acadiana Orthopedic Center at Lafayette General as a distinguished orthopedic surgeon. Having studied and trained in the U.S. and in France, he has served as an associate team physician, mentor and instructor, demonstrating his dedication to helping others.
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA)
- Rotating Externship, Hôpital de l’Archet (Nice, France)
- Resident, Orthopedic Surgery, University of Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Health Science Center (Shreveport, LA)
- Bachelor of Science in biological engineering, Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, LA)
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society