Bennett Boustany Fontenot, M.D.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery of Acadiana at Lafayette General
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
900 East St. Mary Street, Suite 104
Lafayette, LA 70503
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. - Noon
Dr. Bennett Boustany Fontenot believes in providing his patients with not only the latest and most advanced techniques, but also the best outcome, regardless of the procedure. For him, it’s also about the experience itself, where he takes the time to make sure questions are answered and your wants and needs are accounted for.
Dr. Fontenot is helping patients with a vast range of procedures, including:
- Aesthetics for Face, Breast and Body
- Breast Reconstruction, including DIEP Flap
- Full Body Reconstruction
- Advanced Microsurgical Techniques
- Residency, Medical University of South Carolina (Columbia, SC)
- Fellowship, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Houston, TX)
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry at LSU (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Doctorate of Medicine, LSU School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA)
- Board Certified - American Board of Surgery
- American Medical Association