Adam Foreman, M.D.
Sleep Center of Acadiana at Lafayette General
Neurology and Sleep Medicine
134 Hospital Drive, Suite 100
Lafayette, LA 70503
|Sleep Center Hours
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon.
Monday - Thursday, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Board certified in Sleep Medicine, Dr. Foreman is co-medical director of Sleep Center of Acadiana at Lafayette General. Other neurological areas of interest for Dr. Foreman include sleep disorders, headaches, neuromodulatory therapies (DBS, VNS, etc.), acupuncture, manual therapies and non-opioid pain management.
- Fellowship, Sleep Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX)
- Residency, Neurology, University of Tennessee (Memphis, TN)
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Tennessee (Memphis, TN)
- Doctor of Medicine, LSU School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA)
- Bachelor of Arts in English, LSU (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Board Certified - American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Neurology and Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture